THEROMFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEROMFL

Madden Online Franchise League, Football, Game, Madden 10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week one scores and game play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indyfeverkid

Week one scores and game play Empty
PostSubject: Week one scores and game play   Week one scores and game play I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Whats up with these bums quitting after week 1? Bunch of quiters, just cause you got your ass kicked you leave? If your team sucks, tough it out and draft better next season, trade for draft pics or something and rebuild. To the winners why did you run up the score so bad? I hope the commissioner slaps your ass with a penalty. This is suppose to be realistic a score of 85-10 or 90-3 has NEVER happened. I understand def TD's when your up or breaking a run or a pass play but trying to score with that large of a lead to get to that point is not cool.

Last edited by Indyfeverkid on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WARLORD513127

PostSubject: Re: Week one scores and game play   Week one scores and game play I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:19 pm

I agree with some of the things you said kid. The commish should definitely punish those that apparently cant follow rules. It was clearly stated to read all the rules before agreeing to play in the league. Mr. Goodell wouldn't let this pass LOL. Heres where we disagree, calling people pussies is a bit immature for anyone especially if you are posting in a forum where most if not all of us are grown ass men. You should keep that language for your friends or people you know if thats your thing.
Back to top Go down
Indyfeverkid

PostSubject: Re: Week one scores and game play   Week one scores and game play I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:27 pm

My bad dad, I didn't mean to offend your virgin ears. I just get sick of these bums quitting when they lose! I am in a bunch of leagues were they do it. I fixed the post for you.
Back to top Go down
BlitzingyourQB
Admin

PostSubject: funny guys   Week one scores and game play I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Well the one score was racked up against the computer and the other started against a real player, who lost connection and the player took it apon themselves to finish 2 and 1/2 QTRS against the cpu. That is why I have rules bacically stating how the disconnection stuff works. As far as the players go yes they have been penalised.
Back to top Go down
https://theromfl.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week one scores and game play   Week one scores and game play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week one scores and game play
Page 1 of 1