THEROMFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEROMFL

Madden Online Franchise League, Football, Game, Madden 10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other On Field Calls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlitzingyourQB
Admin

Other On Field Calls Empty
PostSubject: Other On Field Calls   Other On Field Calls I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:41 pm

These are the plays that should only be used in realistic situations would dictate it happening.

Squib Kicks:
In real life squib kicks very rarely happen, last minute in the 1st half and last minute in the game is the only acceptable time to run the squib kick. (If you accidently squib kick the ball not in one of those slots then allow the other team to cleanly field the ball and without pressure)

Onsides Kicks:
In real life onsides kicks very rarely happen, acceptable only in the 4th QTR and only if you are losing. (No excuse and no accidentals with this kick, so if you do this in an unrealistic way then you better let the other player field the ball without pressure)

(This is not the Super Bowl and You are not in control of the real NO Saints)

Going 4 it on 4th Down:
Excuse me if I may say, but I have never seen a NFL team go for it on every 4th down, so don’t. There are times where you have to go for it on 4th down though. (Be realistic, most of us know when a 4th down situation is real)

Example of acceptable 4th down attempts:
1- You are losing trying to make a comeback, and its 4th and say 3 and you can go for it.
2- You are on the other team’s 40 yard line and your kicker does not have a strong leg you can go for it.
3- Your on the Goal line 4th and 1 and you can take the lead with a TD then you can go for it.

Example of unacceptable 4th down attempts:

1- Your up at any point (other than acceptable example numbers 2 and 3) unless you are up big then do not go for it.
2- Your in 3rd QTR and down 5 points and you try to go for it on 4th and 10+.

Mostly if you are in doubt then be realistic, if not:

1- Lose the player(s) from your roster
2- Be penalized up to 3 players for up to 3 games
3- Have your games simulated up to 3 games

4- Any combination of the above
5- All the way up to removal from league (extreme cases only)
Back to top Go down
https://theromfl.board-directory.net

Other On Field Calls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THEROMFL :: League Rules-
Jump to: